LOCATION: Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro
Established as a parish in 1843 by the Augustinian Recollects, its stone church and convent was built from 1861-1866 under the leadership of Fr. Jacinto Perez De San Agustin. It was partially damaged by a tsunami in 1877 but was restored under Simeon Mendaza De Ibernalo from 1877-1879. In 1954, it was rebuilt after sustaining damage during World War II and restored by the National Historical Commission from 2017-2018, and subsequently declared a historical landmark.